Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Liers/Jellyfish

If you go to the beach and someone tells you there are no jellyfish then thy are ling. The ocean is full of jellyfish and anyone who says otherwise is a lire. I can't go to the beach without getting stung by jellyfish so every time I hear someone say the jellyfish aren't out today I just say to myself, lire. Then there are the people that say it doesn't hurt that bad but we all know they are ling. So anytime you have jellyfish you will always have those people that lie about them.

3 comments:

btpashby said...

I heard that. Those jellyfish suck. Ive had one or two get after me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I know. I've been stung by one once and that DO NOT FEEL GOOD AT ALL!!!!

aoski said...

I love going to the beach. I have seen many jellyfish on my morning runs, but luckily never been stung! Hopefully I never have to witness getting stung by a jellyfish.